Manufacturing execution is primarily intended to be used by manufacturing companies. Workers can register time and item consumption on production jobs and project activities using the Job registration form.
All registrations are approved and subsequently transferred to the relevant Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations modules. Continuous approval and transfer of registrations give managers the ability to easily track actual costs on production orders.
- Understand the manufacturing executions
- Identify roles
- Planning considerations
- Configure manufacturing execution
- Control production
- Practice Labs
- Module summary
Understand the manufacturing execution
- Identify the roles in manufacturing execution
- Process production orders
- Understand the process workflows to manage a production
English, Szkolenia stacjonarne